My webapplication is mapped under /myApplication context.
If I inserted in the html a normal image with the source "img/myimg.gif"
(for example  "img/myimg.gif  ) wicket change the source in
"../img/myimg.gif" and so the image doesn't appair.
I have the same problem for all elements: images, css and so on...

I found a little workaround using:
mountBookmarkablePage("/home", getHomePage());
but I do that for all pages...

I think the problem is that wicket doesn't understood the correct
application name and, when try to resolve path add "..".
There is a way to solve this problem?
There is a way to "FORCE" the application name or overriding this resolution
system?

Thank you very much
Daniele