Hi boys,

I would like to ask, how can I force creation of HTTP session
when first request comes to server.

I have this problem:
1. user requests home page (wicket session is created) for example:
www.server.com/app
2. I set some data into the wicket session
3. server responds with redirect to some random bookmarkable page:
www.server.com/app/pc

4. At the next request - HERE IS THE PROBLEM - there are no previously
stored data in the session.

At the second and next requests, there is no problem with session. What I
save into the session,
I can find in later requests. The problem is in the first roundtrip, so it
seems, that
the real HTTP session is not created in the first request.

Where should I look for some solution please?