smallufo wrote:
The two applications are presented in Google Developers Day 2008 in Taipei

2008/6/17 smallufo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

FYI...

http://destiny.xfiles.to/app/calendar/StarTrans

http://destiny.xfiles.to/app/LuckyMap

BR

ok, I got to admit I didn't check the apps thoroughly at first.
Could you give us some more insight?
Is it the event described on this site?
http://code.google.com/intl/zh-TW/events/developerday/2008/sessions.html
I personally neither can read nor understand Chinese, the Google translation gives a good start but wouldn't want to rely on it.

About the applications, do they work for you from were you can see em?
The Lucky Maps works to the extend that it draws the Polygons/Lines on the map but it stays fixed on Berlin for me. The Sunrise Sunset Moonrise Moonset Calculation only works for me if I select English, then it stays fixed on New York.

If its possible, I'm more than happy to assist on any problem.

Martin