Hopefully a simple problem for the group... What's the best way to be notified when the application transitions from one page to another? Does the application object receive any Wicket messages like "onPageTransition()" or anything like that?

I ask because--in my application--when the user finishes interacting with Page A (typing data, submitting form, typing more data, submitting form again) and then transitions to Page B, I need to commit or rollback the database transaction that holds Page A inserts/ updates. This has to happen before the user actually sees Page B because there could be a problem with Page A data.

BTW, in case it matters, I'm using an object database so I probably can't take advantage of any Wicket extensions for Hibernate or whatnot.

Thanks for any info!