Perhaps you can use object as a drop in replacement of iframe? I haven't tested it in different web browsers so no guarantees from me :-)

<object data="http://java.net"; type="text/html"></object>

// Daniel Frisk
jalbum.net

On 2008-06-24, at 08:37, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Jim,

thank you for your suggestion, but we use XHTML 1.0 Strict, so we can't
use IFrames.

    Jan

jnorris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 23.06.2008 18:26:27:

Hi Jan,

I have a legacy home-grown jsp application where I'm showing wicket
pages in
the content area using an inframe tag. Initially I had a problem that
turned out to be caused by not using the closing tag for the iframe.
Here's
an example that works in IE6/7:

<head>
     iframe{ float:left; height:500px; width:100%; display:block;
frameborder:0;}
</head>

  <jsp:include page="/leftside.jsp" flush="true" />
  <jsp:include page="/top.jsp" flush="true" />
  <iframe src="http://someserver/WicketDemoPage?someparm=somevalue";
frameborder="0"></iframe>
  <jsp:include page="/bottom.jsp" flush="true" />
  <jsp:include page="/rightside.jsp" flush="true" />

This technique works for me with bookmarkable pages, so in the above
case
the following would be put in the init() method of the Application
class:
mountBookmarkablePage( "/WicketDemoPage", WicketDemoPage.class );

HTH,
Jim

Jan.Koops wrote:

Hello !

We are using a JSP-based content management system for navigation,
page
layout etc.
Now we're evaluating Wicket as our "application" framework: A Wicket
application should appear in the center of the JSP based layout and
navigation.
Has somebody already included a wicket page via jsp:include or other
ways?
It seems to me a Page would be the wrong Wicket component to include,
since no body or header should be rendered.

Best regards
    Jan