It works very well, thanks ;)

Igor Vaynberg a écrit :
i think this maven archetype might be what you are looking for

http://www.wicketstuff.org/teamcity/viewType.html?buildTypeId=bt17

-igor

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 8:29 AM, Piller Sébastien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello guys,

I'm trying to get Wicket use Spring & Hibernate correctly. I don't know
Spring very well, so I probably made some great errors.

I have some question for the beginning:

- I saw a "SpringWebApplication" in wicket. Does my app must extends this
class or is it possible to use spring & an AuthenticatedWebApplication?
- Is it possible to use spring with filters or do I need to use servlets?
- Does anybody have a quickstart project that runs with Spring 2.5,
Hibernate 3.2 and Wicket 1.3.1?

Thanks you