can you post the code?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bertrand DATAS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 11:00 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Contextual autoCompleteTextField

in fact i have a problem with that because i am using the listview(which
you called "yourView") during her contruction that is to say the
populmate item.
so java told me that object may not be initialized. This is because my
AutoCompleteTextField is generated like the others. so i can use this
code in my AutocompleteTextField. Really, I don't know how to make the
behavior I want.