I derive BaseTree and have run into a problem with Firefox 3 (FF 2 and IE 7
work fine). If I expand an node of the tree, click any link on the page,
and hit the Back button, FF 3 returns to the previous page but has -- in
contrast to all other mentioned browsers -- the tree closed. Clicking on
the tree shows the following message

 There was a problem updating the tree. It might be caused be the
 old page being cached by the browser. It is recommended to reload
 the page. Do you want to reload it?

Is there any workaround for this? Many thanks,
Kaspar