I'm not very eager about this. The interface listeners URLs are quite
long, why making them even longer while bringing no additional
benefit? Also are you sure thath your patch won't break under any
circumstances relative urls? It took us a while to get relative URLs
working reliably, I wouldn't want to see that break just for the sake
of adding mount point to listener interface urls.

Also there is a complete rewrite of URL handling planned for 1.5 which
will allow much better control over URL generation and bookmarkability
in Wicket.

-Matej