Why would there be raw input for the Checkbbox on page 2 when stepping
from 1 to 2? What is happening is that the checkbox is populated from
the underlying model, which happens to come up unchecked. What you
should check is: why isnt's the model updated when you first step from
2 to 3? Are you looking at the same model instance?

Thomas

1) when you go from page 2 to three, the values in t