Hello All,

I have an issue with the file upload
I have a Fileupload input filed on a tabbed panel.  The first time when I
select a file and submit,  the following returns null
FileUpload upload = fileUploadField.getFileUpload(); return null.
But if I select the same file again and submit I get the value. Have anyone
encountered this before ?

If this can be of any help, the TabbedPanel link is a AJAXSubmit as I need
to retain some of the form values on tab change .
Also the above action occurs on the submit of another "File Upload" button
on the form and not on the Tabbed link Submit

Also is there a AJAX Fileupload component anyone know of or has written? .

Thank you all in advance

Regards,
Arun Wagle