How does your RAW html file look like? The one you write by yourself? Something
like

?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Pierre Gilquin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2008 08:27
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: TabbedPanel and css problem

Hi all,

I have try to use a  TabbedPanel in my appli.
The css look in not taking into account.

If I look into the html generated I have :
<ul>
 <li class="tab0 selected">

If I look in the example on
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/compref/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:org.apache.wicket.examples.compref.TabbedPanelPage

The equivalent ligne is

It's probably why the style.css is not applyed.
Do you have any idea why my appli send a "span" html tag ?
For my information, where are the gif used for TabbedPanel ? I cannot find them
in the wicket-extensions-1.3.0-rc1.jar or any where else !
Thanks in advance.

Pierre