The confirmed line up (so far) is
http://www.zenika.com Carl Azoury  on "Wicket And Terracotta"
http://sites.google.com/site/wicketrad/ Wille Faler  on "Wicket-RAD"
http://herebebeasties.com/ Al Maw  TBA (but you know what to expect).
I may run a quick presentation too and we are waiting on confirmation from a
guest speaker which I will announce soon if we can get things arranged.

There'll be the usual prize-draw for a pre-paid MEAPs licence for
http://www.manning.com/dashorst/ Wicket In Action .

http://www.jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ Register  early and remember to
confirm or cancel following the link in the automated confirmation email.

I'm going to be in Southern California (mainly around San Diego & LA) for a
few days from July 20, so let me know if anybody is arranging any Wicket
events, courses or just fancies a drink.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk
PS Charlie, it's good to know that you are getting something out of the
events and not turning up  every time just to enjoy Google's free pizza and
(lately) beer! See you on August 6 and thanks for sharing your this with
other guests who may not be sure if we're offering a good way to spend an
evening!