err sorry for half reply, I didnt follow up on this, my apologies. I used a
WebResource and am setting setIsCacheable(false)  and also overriding
getResourceStream method of the same to return a custom IResourceStream
instance.

In IResourceStream i override, the getInputStream method to chain
ByteArrayOutputStream to get my data dynamically. I'll post the code
tommorrow, when i get to office.

Regards
Vyas, Anirudh