Hello-

I'm using a Page within a modal window and when the user clicks an 'OK' button, I want to refresh the whole page (not the modal window). I've tried a few variations of:

    form.add( new AjaxButton("actionSave")
    {
      @Override
      protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form<?> form) {
        getRequestCycle().setResponsePage( ExplorePage.class );
      }
    });

but that refreshes the iframe, not the page.

Any pointers?

For extra credit... what is the easiest way to make the modal window background darker? Do I need to extend the modal window and include a different CSS file? what is the best practice for this kind of thing?

thanks!
ryan