Hi,

I am trying to add a column of checkboxes in data table with CheckGroup
Selector.
Html looks like this
    <wicket:panel>
    <form wicket:id="form">

                    <input type="checkbox"
wicket:id="groupselector">check/uncheck
all</input>
added
here!!]</table>

             <wicket:fragment wicket:id="checkBoxFrag">
               <input type="checkbox" wicket:id="selected"/>
            </wicket:fragment>
        </form>
        </wicket:panel>

The Column is added like this
        IColumn[] columns = {
                new AbstractColumn(new Model("Select - All")){
                    public void populateItem(Item cellItem, String componentId,
                            IModel rowModel) {
                        PhoneBookEntry entry =
(PhoneBookEntry)rowModel.getObject();
                        cellItem.add(new
PhoneBookEntrySelectionFragment(componentId,
                                "checkBoxFrag",
                                PhoneBookPanel.this,
                                entry));
                    }

                },
                          new PropertyColumn(new Model("ID"), "id"),
                new PropertyColumn(new Model("First Name"), "firstName"),
                new PropertyColumn(new Model("Last Name"), "lName", "lastName"),
                new PropertyColumn(new Model("Tel No"), "telNum", "telNo") };

        DefaultDataTable dataTable = new DefaultDataTable("entries", columns,
                provider, 4);

        Form form = new Form("form");
        MyCheckGroup group = new MyCheckGroup("checkGroup",new ArrayList());

        group.add(new CheckGroupSelector("groupselector"));

        group.add(dataTable);

        form.add(group);
        add(form);

The Fragment which generates the Check boxes on each row look like this
    public class PhoneBookEntrySelectionFragment extends Fragment {

                 public PhoneBookEntrySelectionFragment(String id,
                                                String markupId,
                                                MarkupContainer markupProvider,
                                                PhoneBookEntry entry) {
                        super(id, markupId, markupProvider);
                        add(new Check("selected", new
CheckBoxModel(entry.getId())) {
                                protected boolean
wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() {
                                        return true;
                                }
                        });

The Problem is:
1. If I click on any checkbox on any row all the checkboxes get selected at
once. I noiced that the wicked id if all the checkboxes is the same which in
this case is "selected" . What am I doing wrong here?

2. Also if I replace the follwing line
        DefaultDataTable dataTable = new DefaultDataTable("entries", columns,
                provider, 4);

with

AjaxFallBackDefaultDataTable dataTable = new AjaxFallBackDefaultDataTable
("entries", columns,
                provider, 4);

then the navigation links stop working? Can anyone point out why?

3. Also, I want to be able to disable a button if more than one checkbox is
selected. How can I do that?

Thanks,
Rachit