On Jul 23, 2008, at 3:23 PM, James Carman wrote:

Try downloading my example code from:

http://svn.carmanconsulting.com/public/wicket-advanced/trunk/

James,

I've been using your examples and they've been really helpful, with the exception of this. ;)

As it turns out, Landry provided the answer re: InjectorHolder. The class that wasn't working didn't extend Component, so the injection didn't work.

Adding InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(this) to the init of my calling class fixed it up.

The class in question was basically a utility class that inserts initial data into my database.

Might be worth putting something similar into your example. Give my boneheadedness meaning, please. ;)

-David