Hi,

I have a custom Session object which is registered in the custom
WebApplication class as newSession method override.

The session object overrides static Session.get() method returning custom
instance (covariant). The problem is, for some reason when I hit back button
in the browser I get ClassCastException on session  (see below)

Root cause:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.neobits.web.NeobitsWebSession
at com.neobits.web.NeobitsWebSession.get(NeobitsWebSession.java:51)
at
com.neobits.web.pages.ViewCartPage$CartDetailsFragment$CheckoutButton.onSubmit(ViewCartPage.java:330)