Excellent point! Perhaps (assuming that code review for non-serializable
state is not possible in the near term) we should replace DiskPageStore with
InMemoryPageStore (that we'd write). Do you know where DiskPageStore
actually stores this data - I'd like to check out that file size in our
application to determine whether we could fit that data in memory.

thanks!
-nikita

-----