The .java and .html in your project would be far more useful then the final .html emitted by Wicket.

Thanks,
plb

mabel25 wrote:
Hi,

I have attached my source code and the error window. Thanks!

Pills wrote:
We need more info.... please paste your code and tell us where is the
error

mabel25 a écrit :
Hi,

I have downloaded the wicket examples and they work. However, when i copy
and paste the exact same code for the Modal window to my project in
Eclipse,
the codes do not work again.
The error message is "Object Expected".

Anyone knows how to solve it? Deeply appreciated!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18686738/Code.txt Code.txt http://www.nabble.com/file/p18686738/Javascript%2BError.jpg