Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> WIth regards to the TinyMCE editor, why didn't you maintain it on the
> wicketstuff repo? That is the place where people expect the component
> to be. Having an unmaintained component and an invisible one elsewhere
> doesn't sound like a good way to move the TinyMCE integration forward.

Hi,
Effectively I wanted to have it easily accessible for Wicket RAD, and as the
code was unmaintained, not entirely compatible with Wicket 1.3.4 and it was
not available in any Maven Repo, I took it "under my wing" for now.
If we can work it into the Wicketstuff SVN and make it accessible in a Maven
repo again, I'd be happy to move it out again - it's a component I want to
use, but not necessarily maintain beyond what is needed to "make it work".

What would be the avenue to get it back in again? The changes I've made are
quite minimal - basically just what was obvious to make it work with Wicket
1.3.x (I think it's a matter of just a few lines of code and in the POM, but
It's not something I have really kept track of).

/ Wille