Hello

I've browsed over the wicket documentation and examples. There are a
couple of things I don't seem able to determine. So I would really
appreciate your input on this questions.

1 Can I write a web application without coding any HTML whatsoever?...
I mean, is there some kind of "html" or "whole page" component which
renders an entire HTML page?
2 Is there a way to work on dialogs (also known as conversations) as
opposed to sessions?... maybe this question is nonsense and I didn't
understand the whole page version management mechanism.
3 Does it come with some kind of integration testing?
4 Is it possible (or feasible) to implement some kind of "page
hardening"? I am seeking something to protect victims of CSRF attacks
from other sites. A input name randomizer comes to mind (which would
make it impossible to selenium test it)

Regads

Marcelo Morales