Thanks Cao, but I don't see how this helps me.

Let me further explain my situation.
1) I need to display links to the users of my facebook application. These
links are DYNAMIC, so I can't put them in the markup. I have to use some
sort of wicket Link component.

2) In your example, the URLs are relative URLs, as opposed to the absolute
URLs that I want to display to the user.

In my application, all the links (currently) are relative links, i.e. when I
hover over the link when the application is running in facebook, the URL
displayed at the bottom left corner of the screen is:
http://<my-server-doamin>/<page-address>
But I would want them to be:
http://apps.facebook.com/<application-name>/<page-address>

My trouble with achieving this is described at my previous post on this
thread. Any further assistance on this matter would be appreciated.

thanks,
Benny.