no, there aren't any errors.

but i don't understand why i have to use propertiesName.getModelObject(); in
the onSubmit() method. Because there may be hundrets of propertiesName in
the ListView/Form.

Would it be better to make a Forms in a ListView? But then i need for every
Form a submit-button. that wouldn't be so nice...

thanks