Hi Igor,

Let me rephrase:

I am working with an Acrobat Form, which is a PDF with extensions to add
fields and buttons. These extensions include a button to submit an HTTP POST
to an URL. This all takes place within the Adobe Reader browser plug-in.

One of the features of an Acrobat Form is that a PDF can be built on the fly
to merge values with the form fields, and then streamed out from the server
to the client browser.

I would like to be able in a Wicket WebPage class to perform the merger and
then stream the PDF to the Adobe Reader browser plug-in. Ideally, I also
would like the plug-in to be embedded on the page in some fashion so that I
can put branding, navigation links, etc. around the PDF.

Thanks,
Steve