On 06.08.2008, at 14:26, Kaspar Fischer wrote:

On 06.08.2008, at 13:15, James Carman wrote:

Why not make a new panel component that has a ListView and a label at
the bottom?

I ended up doing exactly this ...

I need this component in many places, every time with different markup for between <li> and </li>. Therefore I am interested in solutions that allow the user of the component to provide the markup (as users of ListView can
do right now).

... and my panel provides an overridable method to allow subclasses
to replace the markup between <li> and </li> (by passing in a Fragment
or so) in case they need it.

Thanks for your help and clarifications, James.
Kaspar