hi Sanjeev,
I think you can able to do it using this code,

extend parent class as DataTable,dont use DefaultDataTable :
code:
DatatTable datatable=new DataTable("entries",column,provider,3)
{
protected Item newRowItem(String id,int index,IModel model)
{
return new OddEvenItem(id,indexmmodel);
}};
datatable.addTopToolBar(new HeadersToolBar(datatble,provider));
datatable.addBottomToolBar(new NavigationToolBar(datatble));
add(datatable);

Regards,
Swapnil