Hi
  In my web application I realized form submiting by AjaxButtons. This wokrs
great. I love the possibility to refresh just part of my page after submiting
the form. Then  I decided to refactor my webapp tu use AjaxSubmitLink because I
want to use some images and texts instead of buttons.
  This works too, but one thing make me confused. When I was using buttons I
can submit my forms just by pressing the enter key, but with AjaxSubmitlink
this  feathure does not work.
  I try to debug it and get this results. When I use buttons and press enter,
Wicket call onSubmit method implemented by AjaxButton, but when I use
AjaxSubmitLinks and press enter, wicket call onSubmit method on the form not on
the link.

Why? Has it some purpose, should I use AjaxSubmitLinks by another way, or it is
some bug?
Thanks for any response.

Milan