Hello,

I stumbled upon this scenario wherein I have 'onclick=doSomething()'
associated with a button on the html page. Then there is a behaviour that
sets onclick event from java code for button component as:
public void onComponentTag(Component component, ComponentTag tag){
      tag.put(getJsEvent(),"doChoosenBehaviour();");
}
protected String getJsEvent(){
    return "onclick";
}

In this scenario, my html event was overridden by the onComponentTag()
method. I am wondering can the ComponentTag have a tag.append() method that
will prevent the loss of similar events described through html page. I am
not sure if that is possible, but will like to know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,
Andy