I'm just converting one of my applications from 1.4-m2 to 1.4-m3.  I have a
question regarding DefaultDataTable.  The current constructor signature is;

public DefaultDataTable(String id, final IColumn<T>[] columns,
ISortableDataProvider<T> dataProvider, int rowsPerPage)

I don't understand why the columns should be typed to <T>.  I have columns
like:

        IColumn<?>[] columns = new IColumn[] {
                new PropertyColumn<String>(new Model<String>("Description"),
"type.shortSummary", "type.shortSummary"),
                new PropertyColumn<String>(new Model<String>("Value"),
"type.pointsValue", "type.pointsValue"),
                new PropertyColumn<String>(new Model<String>("Date Earned"),
"dateCreated", "dateCreated") };

The columns have to be <String> because that's what they return.  Shouldn't
the columns in the constructor be IColumn<?>[]?

Thanks!

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com