Is it possible to map two classes with different path?
for example
mountBookmarkablePage("/searchPCR", SearchCarRegistration.class);
mountBookmarkablePage("/companyLookUp", CompanyLookup.class);

the basic prefix which   wicket listens to is     /secure/index.jas

so I can access SearchCarRegistration.class  using
/secure/index.jas/searchPCR
is there way I can change  the prefix for  CompanyLookup.class  like I want
to access CompanyLookup.class
using /secure/companyLookUp   , is this possible  ?