So, your web.xml must be mounting your application on /pcr/* right?

This is standard behavior for Wicket - it generates form post URLs to the
root of the application generally, although if I recall correctly, there are
some optional url strategies that might change that.  Perhaps hybrid?  I
can't remember off the top of my head.

Is the form working?  What is the problem with the generated URL?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com