I'm using wicket 1.3.4 and doing some file uploading and keep intermittantly
getting the following error:
IOException: The handle is invalid.

My form is uploads zips and jpgs and is very similar to the wicket examples.
ie in my submit button I do the following:

if (uploadFile != null) {
// Check new file, delete if it already existed
imageProcessing.deleteFileIfExists(uploadFolder + File.separator +
uploadFile.getClientFileName());
// Create a new file
File newFile = new File(uploadFolder, uploadFile.getClientFileName());
try {
        // Save to new file
        newFile.createNewFile();
        uploadFile.writeTo(newFile);
}...

It's the writeTo line that causes the error. Some jpgs and zips work fine,
others don't or only intermittantly work. An example image I'm having errors
with is this one:
http://transfer.folioflow.com.s3.amazonaws.com/08092007045.jpg

I've tried using the getInputStream() instead of the writeTo, and tried
writing the inputstream into an output stream, but get exactly the same
error while doing an inputstream.read();

I'm at a bit of a loss to what could be causing this.