if you call setResponsePage(Class)
then wicket generates a bookmarkable url
(mounted or not)

and that url has enough information to reconstruct the page when you do a
refresh in the browser.

Internally if you have a form or links on them (which are not stateless) the
links target that specific instances that is created by the bookmarkable url

johan