Hi!

I try to use the page parameters class for passing a lot of queries. Now it
is very important that if I pass
?Item=13&Gender=female&Category=13 that I get this in the correct order.
Used for internal bread crumbs and background image replacement.

When I use the PageParameters the parameters are not retained in the order I
added them. Comments anyone?

Let's say I make this

PageParameters params = new PageParameters();
params.add( "category", "12" );
params.add( "brand", "11" );

And I use this to check the parameters

Iterator iter = params.keySet().iterator();
while( iter.hasNext() ){
  String key = (String)iter.next();
}

A do not get the order I'm looking for.