If I do this with an IFormValidator do I need to return all of the
form components in getDependentFormComponents()?

                IFormValidator formValidator = new IFormValidator() {
                        private static final long serialVersionUID =
-7090261277922171782L;

                        public FormComponent[] getDependentFormComponents() {
                                return new FormComponent[] {};
                        }

                        public void validate(final Form form) {
                                form.visitChildren(FormComponent.class, new
IVisitor() {

                                        public Object component(Component
component) {
                                                if (((FormComponent)