Hello all :)
I have ordered Wicket i Action but it a preorder at Amazon.co.uk :(

mean while I'm learning new stuff every day.

So now I want to do is a nested <TD> and <TR>
but i keep getting the: WicketMessage: Unable to find component with id 'itemList' in [MarkupContainer

while i understand the problem but i dont know the right way to solve what i need so what happens is that I get a list of items and its category and then display them on a table using ListView component
so its like this :
============================

==============================

so the Data should view like this
Category-1
     +-------------- Item 1
     +---------------Item 2
      n + 1

Category-2

Does Tree component solve this problem, and how? as you can see it needs to be in an HTML table
is there any examples i can learn from? or any help to how to do this?
many thanks

Sami
p.s. sorry for my bad English :P