Hello,

First I'd like to wish you the best with your application.

I am interested in finding out more about you project because I'd like to be
part of it, if I can. I have extensive experience with Java, but I've been
writing Wicket applications only for a couple of years.

The other problem is I work for Oracle as a technical consultant so I travel
a lot. Next week for instance I'm expected in Argentina. That means my
working hours depend on the time zone and regular workload.

Please share more details like when the project is planned to start, how
many hours per day, etc.

Thank you,
Cristi Manole