I really don't want to get into a 'design by committee' thing.
BTW: I've no idea about trademark or copyright issues.

I like to see a simple way for people to support Wicket or Apache, financially or by promoting it. Some merchandize may help with both, at least a bit with the marketing (and sell the merchandize with no profit).

If you can use my designs with that, go ahead. If you want them modified or have better design idea's: go ahead.

Regards,

Daan