Guys,

I am struggling with an issue relating to PDF displayed inline on a browser
window, hopefully someone can point me to the right direction.....Below is
the scenario

I am generating a pdf on the fly using DynamicWebResource, and the pdf is
shown inline in a new browser window on the click of a button, as
expected...

The problem i am facing is with the usage of "File->SaveAs" or
"Adobe-Toolbar - Save Icon" when trying to save the file. Basically on
clicking any of the above the file-name shown by-default on the "Save-As
dialog" box is the context-path (the part before the url-parameters) i.e.
"mypage" in case the url is http://[host-name]/wap/mypage?id=123";.

Even setting the headers to "Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=\"" +
filename + "\"" does doesn't work consistently across all browsers and to
what it turns out, in most of the cases clicking "File-SaveAs" (or the save
icon) results in context-path being shown in the save-as dialog box (as
mentioned above) , and hence the only solution i see is to come up with a
way where the url for the generated-pdf could modified/rendered such that it
appears as http://[host-name]/wap/[custom-file-name-for-every-pdf]

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

Farhan.