Hi All,

We are using a Wicket-Contrib-TinyMce-1.3-Snapshot.jar which was pulled in
Aug 2007. I am working on a bug related to how TinyMce renders links (a
different post) and was wondering if pulling the latest resolves the issue.

I think the Wicket-Contrib-TinyMce-1.3-Snapshot.jar is either built nightly
or weekly and I see one out there from 20th of August. I am a little
hesitant to use the most recent one as I will be using this for production.

I was wondering if there is a Release Candidate version of
Wicket-Contrib-TinyMce.jar, which is newer than the one we have i.e. newer
than Aug 2007.

Thanks,
Raj