Hi

I have a page with a TabPanel with a ListView of BookmarkableLinks, and with
some contents. I would need to reload the TabPanel, and the contents after
changing the locale.

I tried the following, but haven't succeeded:

add(new Link("enSwitch") {

                @Override
                public final void onClick() {
                        Locale locale = new Locale("en");
                        this.getSession().setLocale(locale);
                        setResponsePage(this.getPage());
                }

        });

My Tab implementation is the following:

public class MenuTab extends AbstractTab {

    Panel panel;

    public MenuTab(IModel title) {
        super(title);
    }

    public MenuTab(IModel title, Panel panel) {
        super(title);
        this.panel=panel;
    }

    @Override
    public Panel getPanel(String panelId) {
        return panel;

My View implementation inherits the ListView, and overrides only the
populateItem method.

Do you have any tips?

Thanks:
   Bence