Hi,

I have IndicatingAjaxButton in a form within a panel, panel itself is inside
another wrapper form on the enclosing page. Seems like I get really weird
behavior based on how many forms I have on the page - even though the
ajaxsubmit button's form hierarchy doesnt really change.

Condition 1:
When there are 2 forms - indicatingajaxbutton -> form -> panel -> form ->
page

In both IE and FF onSubmit() of the indicatingajaxbutton gets called
correctly - but entire page gets reloaded instead of just updating the
targets added to the ajaxtarget. Even though the containing page in the
above hierarchy is bookmarkable page In IE the url changes to
wicket:interface::10:2 etc.

Condition 2:
When there are atleast 3 forms - indicatingajaxbutton -> form -> panel ->
form1, form2 (at the same level) -> page

In FF most of the time it works correctly - although every now and then I do
see the loadabledetachable model load method not even called for the
updating components

In IE 7 - Dont get a call to onSubmit() for indicatingajaxbutton at all but
the page reloads and again even though the page is bookmarkable -
wicket:interface url shows with the bumped version number

Can someone think of any work arounds while this gets looked at?