Hello James,

I'm also quite interested into this, however I'm stuck in work at
moment, so don't have too much time.

2 things you really should consider:

-> Brix! the CMS mentioned before, developed by 2 wicket-core devs and it would add all content functionality and house the cart, list etc;

-> BmeCAT: you *really* want to have a look at the BMECat 2005 definition; Its just an XML definition format but will show you what kind of information and details about products should be stored and at what way - just have a look at: http://www.bmecat.org/English/index.asp?

If you got any questions, feel free to ask!

Best,

Korbinian

PS: you also could have a look a osCommerce to see how you shouldn't do it :P

James Perry schrieb:
Thanks to the individuals who have both replied to the thread and
emailed me personally. I will get the ball rolling next week.

Cheers,
James.

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Serkan Camurcuoglu