Hi,

As part of my requirement, I have to create a custom url coding strategy for
bookmarkable pages. The URLs should be like e.g.
http://domain.com/somestr_[id].html.

The problem I am facing is all the bookmarkable pages need to have a static
mount string, which makes the URL to be
http://domain.com/mount/somestr_[id].html. This sort of dictates using some
other solution such as (urlrewrite or apache mod_rewrite) on top of custom
url coding strategy.

Digging little into the code seems like it may be possible to relax the
requirement of letting only 1 page be mounted on / and let the matches() and
encode()/decode() methods of the coding strategy generate proper "internal"
request target urls. Is this doable? Can this be added as a requirement to
the future releases?