Matej,

Just to be clear - it's not that a modal window in Wicket App A is sourcing
content from Wicket App B.  It's that in this scenario Wicket App A has an
generic iframe - not wicket produced - who's src is Wicket App B.

The code here when run from B on modal creation pulls the Wicket.Window from
A which I don't want.  I want all modal content to be created in the iframe
document that Wicket App B is sourced in.

Wicket.Window.create = function(settings) {
var win;

if (typeof(settings.src) != "undefined" && Wicket.Browser.isKHTML() ==
false) {

try {
win = window.parent.Wicket.Window;
} catch (ignore) {