Hi,

Did you or anyone found the solution to this?
I am having the same problem in IE7 on a ModalWindow (implemented as Panel)
with a DateTextField and a DatePicker attached to it.

I noticed that it works for the first time when there is no date in the date
field...but after date is selected and if user wants to change the date it
does not work...Calendar does not come up.

If you remove date from the date text field and click on calendar again then
Calendar comes up but does not respond to date selection...and you cannot
close the calendar by clicking [x].It also shows unknown runtime error line
2993.

Did anyone face the similar problem?

Thanks,
RG