Hi,

Is there an easy way to set the "for" attribute of a label tag to the
(generated) markup id of an form input element? I cannot set the for
attr. directly in the html template, because the id's are generated
dynamically by wicket (because part of RepeatableViews). Right now I am
doing it programmatically by overriding onComponentTag on the label and
setting it to the markupId of the form component there. But this seems
like something that may have a better solution in wicket itself, is
there?

Thanks!