Hi,

I've only been using Wicket a very short time, but why don;t you just create
a simple login form page.
Then look at the source and you'll see something like:
<form
action="?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.youpackage.LoginPage&amp;wicket:interface=:0:signInPanel:signInForm::IFormSubmitListener::"
wicket:id="signInForm" id="signInForm" method="post">

Then you need to just to POST the username and password parameters to the
above URL , and it'll log you in.

I not sure how you set to us GET in wicket which would be more easy for you.
But I''m sure someone get tell you how to set that up for a form.

cheers
Wayne