You mean the one in which you say one shouldn't use mvn jetty plugin for
development?

Hmmm... it says

> The Wicket quickstart project provides a very well
> functioning embedded jetty server, which runs like a charm in the
> Eclipse debugger (and IDEA and Netbeans debugger) providing everything
> Java offers without *any* additional configuration.

Sorry, maybe I am just to stupid to get what you are trying to tell me...

But I guess this *does* mean that there is no swapping apart from the one my
IDE offers and thus indirectly answers my question.

Thanks.

Sorry if this conversation is/was frustrating to you.